List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: letter class with logo
From:       Urs =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sch=FCtz?= <uschutz () obsun ! pmodwrc ! ch>
Date:       1999-09-06 10:17:05

Peer writes:
> does somebody have or notice a letter.cls or package for klyx (or latex)
> that allows to place a logo in the header (of the first page) ?
> Peer

The "Koma-Script" package contains a replacement for the standard
letter.cls (scrlettr.cls), which is pretty nicely configurable. It
works fine with LyX 1.0.3 and LaTeX. I don't know about klyx. I used
scrlettr.cls to place our company logo (eps) in the header.
Get the Koma-Script from a ctan-archive, e.g.:
ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/koma-script/
and read scrguide.*
Good luck!
Urs
--