List:       klyx
Subject:    problems with ams-math in klyx
From:       Marcus Beyer <Marcus.Beyer () Ruhr-Uni-Bochum ! De>
Date:       1999-02-27 19:10:00

Dear KLyX developers,

I am working with KLyX 0.9.7 and I enjoy this great program very much!

Now I have a problem: In order to use some AMS-math-features like
\mathfrak{...} I activated the radio button named "AMS Math benutzen"
(Use AMS Math) in the document dialog. This doesn´t function. I only
have AMS math functionality when I use the AMS article classes, but I
need them also in other document classes (e.g. in slides-FoilTex). What
is it that I am doing wrong?

! Undefined control sequence.
l.141 \mathfrak
{F}\]
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

--
MfG Marcus Beyer

http://move.to/mb