List:       klyx
Subject:    Lithuanian keyboard support for KLyX (keymap included)
From:       Andrius Adomaitis <charta () is ! lt>
Date:       1999-02-26 20:25:23

Hello, KLyX,

this is official letter from Lithuania's Linux users and developers group. We
believe, that KLyX is very powerful and useful text processor and it could
improve our work and productivity. Therefore we are asking KLyX team to include
Lithuanian language support for KLyX v1.0. As an our effort to do that we
included 2 Lithuanian key maps, most recently used in Lithuania. Please write us,
if You need more help. Thank You in advance,

Andrius Adomaitis

E-mail: charta@is.lt
Vilniaus Gedimino Technikos Universitetas
Fundamentiniu mokslu fakultetas
Inzinerine Informatika

["LithuanianKeyMaps.zip" (application/x-zip)]