List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: Setting The background color Of KlyX
From:       Francesc Rocher <rocher () golem ! udg ! es>
Date:       1999-02-04 17:22:06

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Jochen Kuepper wrote:

> On Die, 02 Feb 1999 Hans Kruse wrote:
>
> >In KlyX the background color is white. This hurts my eyes. Please does
> >anybody know how to change the background color without messing with the
> >sources?
>
> No. I just decided last night to look into that, since it is annoying me for
> some time already.

Yes. Use

        \background_color bisque

or

        \background_color "#ffffdd"

in your `.lyxrc' file. I have just updated the CVS sources
(there were some errors).

Greetings,
---
  Francesc Rocher               mailto:rocher@golem.udg.es
  Universitat de Girona           http://econ.udg.es/~rocher
  Av. Lluís Santaló s/n            ftp://econ.udg.es/people/rocher
  17071 Girona - SPAIN             jtp://econ.udg.es/~rocher