List:       klyx
Subject:    Toolbars
From:       Jochen Kuepper <jochen () uni-duesseldorf ! de>
Date:       1999-01-29 11:50:17

On Fre, 29 Jan 1999 Francesc Rocher wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Jochen Kuepper wrote:
>
>> On Don, 28 Jan 1999 Vincent Trussart wrote:
>>
>> >It seems that the indices of the fonctions  in the down down panel are
>> >inverted...
>> >The "buttons" seems to go from left to right but
>> >the actual functions indices are going from top to buttom...
>> >For exemple, the "coth" button gives an "arcsin"...
>> >
>> >I can't explain it better than this in english... sorry...
>
>Well, I must to say that was me who made these changes. But
>when I did changes (to MathBrowser) klyx seemed to work fine!!
>May be something has changed? (some lib?? kde-1.1? qt-1.42?).
>
>I also made changes to the size of the function browser and
>other 'tabular' math browsers. The problem here is more subtle,
>because the size of the 'cursor' and the table depends on the
>'widgetstyle' ('Motif' or 'Windows 95') used in the ~/.kderc
>file. I'll try to correct this.

Yeah, I saw that. I also the the problem. If you really want to change the
stacking direction you should probably just change it in QKBrowser.

Be aware I checked in some changes and will ci some more Toolbar stuff today.
Esp. I changed the look towards individual buttons, so please everybody feel
free to comment on that when its in cvs tonight :-?

Greetings,
Jochen
  Jochen K"upper

  Heinrich-Heine-Universit"at D"usseldorf   jochen@uni-duesseldorf.de
  Institut f"ur Physikalische Chemie I
  Universit"atsstr. 1, Geb 26.43 Raum 02.29    phone ++49-211-8113681
  40225 D"usseldorf                            fax   ++49-211-8115195
  Germany             http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen