List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: KLyx bug report
From:       Francesc Rocher <rocher () golem ! udg ! es>
Date:       1999-01-29 11:25:06

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Jochen Kuepper wrote:

> On Don, 28 Jan 1999 Vincent Trussart wrote:
>
> >It seems that the indices of the fonctions  in the down down panel are
> >inverted...
> >The "buttons" seems to go from left to right but
> >the actual functions indices are going from top to buttom...
> >For exemple, the "coth" button gives an "arcsin"...
> >
> >I can't explain it better than this in english... sorry...

Well, I must to say that was me who made these changes. But
when I did changes (to MathBrowser) klyx seemed to work fine!!
May be something has changed? (some lib?? kde-1.1? qt-1.42?).

I also made changes to the size of the function browser and
other 'tabular' math browsers. The problem here is more subtle,
because the size of the 'cursor' and the table depends on the
'widgetstyle' ('Motif' or 'Windows 95') used in the ~/.kderc
file. I'll try to correct this.

Greetings,
---
  Francesc Rocher               mailto:rocher@golem.udg.es
  Universitat de Girona           http://econ.udg.es/~rocher
  Av. Lluís Santaló s/n            ftp://econ.udg.es/people/rocher
  17071 Girona - SPAIN             jtp://econ.udg.es/~rocher