List:       klyx
Subject:    KLyX bug report
From:       Vincent Trussart <trussarv () cirano ! umontreal ! ca>
Date:       1998-09-23 15:49:38

First : KLyX is great!  (I am doing my master theses with it).

I found a reproductible bug (it dumps core ) in KLyX.
I am unable to print (to a printer or to a file).

Running it in gdb gives me :

0x40113644 in KConfigBase::writeEntry ()

when moment I press the OK button in the print dialog.

I am running KLyX 0.9.8 on Qt 1.4 and a post 1.0 KDE
CVS snaptshot..

Another question : Is it possible to change the fat 3D buttons
in the text area (bibtex entry, cross references...)  ? They tend
to be noisy and "distracting".  The little red "foot" and "fig" labels
are much more cleaner... (I know this comes from LyX 0.12...)

Last comment : in the "Insert Citation" dialog, the translation in
French
of the label at the left of the combobox (I think it's "Key" in english)

is incorrect.  In French, "Key" could be translated to "Touche" or by
"Clé".
In klyx, the word "Touche" is used, and it means nothing in that
context.
"Clé" should be used.

Thanks a lot

["trussarv.vcf;" (text/x-vcard)]