List:       klyx
Subject:    footnote problem
From:       Kai Wiechen <wiechen () charite ! de>
Date:       1998-09-17 19:25:34

Hello,

I have one problem with klyx 0.97 footnote numbering:

When I put footnotes on the title page they get a symbol (like *) in the
document. The numbering starts with 1 at the next page/footnote.

To write an article, I need footnote numbering from the title page with 1 ..

Thanks in advance

Kai Wiechen
Institut fuer Pathologie der Charite, Berlin