List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] UpdatedRoadmap;
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-04-27 18:57:53

I've started to update this wiki page:

   http://code.google.com/p/klikclient/wiki/UpdatedRoadmap

Please give me specific feedback by Wednesday about the following points:

-- Are these the 5 distros we can really test fully by end of May?
-- Are these the 7 klik subcommandline options that we can support and
    test (and will they also be available in the GUI?)?
-- Is this a good representative mix of 30 different apps that we can
    test in the timespan of the next 4-5 weeks?
-- Can we also have a series of about 5 different screencasts (1-3 min
    each) which highlight different klik2 cli subcommands, different
    distros and different apps by end of May?
-- Can we get down to less than 5 bugs

Proposed Milestone 3 details follow.

Target date to announce "Milestone 3": End of May.

Target "number of still open bugs" for M3: 5 (excluding wishlist; bugs
only count if valid for one of the 5 distros, 7 subcommands, 30 apps...)

Supported klik2 features in "Milestone 3":

    # 7 klik subcommands:
      klik get,
      klik run,
      klik prompt,
      klik shell,
      klik extract,
      klik unpack,
      klik pack
    (Note that according to the following thread, the final commands
    might be changed to use "--xxxxx" style CLI options:
    http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/klik-devel/2008-April/001072.html
      klik --get
      klik --run
      klik --prompt