I've started to update this wiki page: http://code.google.com/p/klikclient/wiki/UpdatedRoadmap Please give me specific feedback by Wednesday about the following points: -- Are these the 5 distros we can really test fully by end of May? -- Are these the 7 klik subcommandline options that we can support and test (and will they also be available in the GUI?)? -- Is this a good representative mix of 30 different apps that we can test in the timespan of the next 4-5 weeks? -- Can we also have a series of about 5 different screencasts (1-3 min each) which highlight different klik2 cli subcommands, different distros and different apps by end of May? -- Can we get down to less than 5 bugs Proposed Milestone 3 details follow. Target date to announce "Milestone 3": End of May. Target "number of still open bugs" for M3: 5 (excluding wishlist; bugs only count if valid for one of the 5 distros, 7 subcommands, 30 apps...) Supported klik2 features in "Milestone 3": # 7 klik subcommands: klik get, klik run, klik prompt, klik shell, klik extract, klik unpack, klik pack (Note that according to the following thread, the final commands might be changed to use "--xxxxx" style CLI options: http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/klik-devel/2008-April/001072.html klik --get klik --run klik --prompt klik --shell klik --extract klik --unpack klik --pack ) # 30 tested applications working: 3dchess, ace-of-penguins, acroread8, apg, glade-3, gobby, grisbi, gtklp, hardinfo, htmldoc, ipcalc, kalzium, kchmviewer, kdissert, nxclient, opera, pacman, pdfedit, realplayer, scli, skype, smb4k, textmaker, virtualbox, vlc, wesnoth, wireshark, xchat, xpp, xvier, # 5 supported and tested distros: fedora 8, ubuntu hardy, opensuse 10.3, debian lenny, mandriva 2008 -- Kurt Pfeifle System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS _______________________________________________ klik-devel mailing list klik-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/klik-devel