List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] issues review
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-04-27 18:16:46

Lionel Tricon wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I just finished to review all issues available. I tried to close some of them,
> added some comments and tried to reassign some of them to the good owner.
>
> The bad is that since we no longer received emails when we change something
> into the list,

Why is this?!?

(Did someone with admin privileges give in to somebody who complained
about "spam on the list"? This is a *-devel list, guys, and mails like
these are very much desirable to receive if you subscribe. In case you
don't want these all in your standard Inbox: consider to either

   ...ask to receive a "digested" version of the list [you can set this
      up with your subscription account], or
   ...become familiar with the "filtering certain mails into specific
      mail Inbox sub-directories" or "delete them unread" that is offered
      by your mail client software.)

--
Kurt Pfeifle
System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS