Lionel Tricon wrote: > Hi list, > > I just finished to review all issues available. I tried to close some of them, > added some comments and tried to reassign some of them to the good owner. > > The bad is that since we no longer received emails when we change something > into the list, Why is this?!? (Did someone with admin privileges give in to somebody who complained about "spam on the list"? This is a *-devel list, guys, and mails like these are very much desirable to receive if you subscribe. In case you don't want these all in your standard Inbox: consider to either ...ask to receive a "digested" version of the list [you can set this up with your subscription account], or ...become familiar with the "filtering certain mails into specific mail Inbox sub-directories" or "delete them unread" that is offered by your mail client software.) -- Kurt Pfeifle System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS _______________________________________________ klik-devel mailing list klik-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/klik-devel