List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Jail Options On Download Prompt
From:       Lionel Tricon <lionel.tricon () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-02-08 18:30:14

On Friday 08 February 2008 10:03:08 Jason Taylor wrote:
> So Im thinking about adding jail option on the download prompt... we
> could set this to none be default and make the default changeable in
> settings.xml?

Sounds good for me.

> Im thinking maybe a drop box below the details expander with the options
> - No Jail
> - Jail application
> - Allow home folder access
> - Make application portable

On second run and after, we can consider to use a contextual menu. By
right-clicking a clg file, we could list some actions to apply on it.

One of these actions could be the way how we want to jail (or not jail) the
application. And if we want to have persistence of this choice for next try.

I think we never talk about a contextual menu, except at the very beginning of
the project. I think we could put much more actions, like to examine if there
is an update available for the recipe or to get more informations about the
application (thanks to the recipe).

Lionel