List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Jail Options On Download Prompt
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-08 9:03:08

Hi

I'm not sure about this one so I'd thought ask for some feedback.

At the moment there is no way to jail an application on first run...
thats really not ideal ;)

So Im thinking about adding jail option on the download prompt... we
could set this to none be default and make the default changeable in
settings.xml?

Im thinking maybe a drop box below the details expander with the options
- No Jail
- Jail application
- Allow home folder access
- Make application portable

Text changes, comments and  ideas welcome!

Cheers

Jason Taylor
--
"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch
of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky