List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Can you please move the commits to a separate list?
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-05 22:09:45

Its probably a good idea to move them to a separate list.. you can
then sign up to that list if you want them.

Kurt do you think we could set that up... no point in spamming people

Jason

On 06/02/2008, Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle@gmx.net> wrote:
> Harry Underwood wrote:
> > Most of the emails that I've been getting from this list are commits,
> > which kinda overwhelms any conversation on the list.
>
> I *like* these mails to stay updated about what happens... Maybe one of
> these days we can create a dedicated list for the commit messages.
>
> As a temporary measure, you may be able to configure your mail reader
> to auto-move (or -delete) the commit mails to a separate folder? You
> could filter according to the '[klikclient commit]' string in the mail
> subject...
>
> > Thanks,
> > Harry
>

> --
> Kurt Pfeifle
> System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS

"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch
of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky
adventures? Why aren't my conversations peppered with spontaneous
witticisms? Why don't my friends demonstrate heartfelt concern for my
well being when I have problems? ...I gotta get my life some writers."
- Calven