List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Can you please move the commits to a separate list?
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-02-05 21:02:40

Harry Underwood wrote:
> Most of the emails that I've been getting from this list are commits,
> which kinda overwhelms any conversation on the list.

I *like* these mails to stay updated about what happens... Maybe one of
these days we can create a dedicated list for the commit messages.

As a temporary measure, you may be able to configure your mail reader
to auto-move (or -delete) the commit mails to a separate folder? You
could filter according to the '[klikclient commit]' string in the mail
subject...

--
Kurt Pfeifle
System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS