List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] fuseiso maintainance
From:       Lionel Tricon <lionel.tricon () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-12-23 18:13:51

On Saturday 22 December 2007 22:24:46 Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > "Sorry, i`m out of time to continue support fuseiso/kfuseiso right now.
> > I`m very very sorry to peoples have posted bugreports and translations
> > to me and whom i have not answered. Sorry.

That's a sad and bad news (but not a surprise for me indeed).

> One of the first candidates would be Lionel, of course. So, Lionel?
> Are you willing to pick up the ball?

Well, since we already have our own version of fuseiso (and fusecram), it's
not a real problem. But consider that i know almost nothing about iso or
cramfs format :-) But if some people post issues, it will be the opportunity
to learn something new.

For kfuseiso, it's an another story even if, thanks to the help of the
CIsofsUtl class (with some minor improvements), that should be very easy to
reimplemented it.

Lionel