List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Klik2 Update
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-07 2:04:10

Trusted actions are now working!!

We've also added a new action called "unzip", Its useful when a
collection of deb/rpms have been zipped already

This means the OpenOffice2.3 will now work out of the box as it where.

Klik2 has been invited fosdem so we are thinking this might be a good
release date to aim for for klik2 (23 February 2008)

So on the left to do list we have :
 - Picassa - why wont this run!!
 - Install on kubuntu weird /rofs/ error
 - jail command
 - kde integration (klik:// protocol and thumbnailer)
 - merge command
 - feed back to web site, capture stderr
 - uninstall client script
 - lots and lots of testing
 - Update website

Optional nice to have stuff :
 - klikd for optional application folder ie like OSX

Jason Taylor