List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Testing Klik
From:       "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-31 21:31:58

> If you want to test a cmg file by hand :
> ${KLIKUTILS_PATH}/sh/zAppRun /home/lionel/Desktop/pdfedit-20070324_cramfs.cmg
>
> if the application crash, the previous command will fail quickly. Maybe we can
> write a script which run a list of cmg files ; for each file, we run it and wait
> it to fail within 30 seconds ; else, we consider that the application is working
> good, we kill it and go through the next one.

Such a script will be of hi-value, due to "alpha" quality of some
packages on certain distros.

While openSUSE seems to perform mostly OK, Fedora crashes left and
right.... While I'm not a Fedora user myself, I'm interested in
getting better stability overall (and I have FC4 DVD lying around...)

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"