List:       kjsembed
Subject:    Re: [kjsembed] [jonas.baehr@web.de: Spread KJSEmbed - Kokpit]
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-05-24 13:37:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Its your lucky day, this technology will be core to KDE 4 =)

We are following more SuperKaramba and KXDocker vs Apples Dashboard, since its
pretty broken all around.  In the mean time check out SuperKaramba it is like
Apple's dashboard, only a bit more usable since you don't have to disable
your desktop to use it.  The only thing that I want to change from
SuperKaramba, is the ability to raise on top of everything similar to how
apple does it, but still keep the applets on the desktop when they are not
raised.  Also adding a "hide" feature is handy.

Once kicker and kdesktop are ported to KDE 4 then we can see this bugger in
action :)  In the mean time if you want to help we need developers to help on
KJSEmbedv4.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser