List:       kjsembed
Subject:    Re: [kjsembed] Custom Control Questions
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <ian () geiseri ! com>
Date:       2004-08-12 14:00:49

On Thursday 12 August 2004 08:54 am, Hihn, Jason wrote:
> [...]
Wacky... well the two options you would have then would be to a) implement the
widget in C++, then make it a Qt widget plugin (there are scripts that can do
this automaticly) or to do the same thing as a C++ program in javascript.
Now IMHO if this is something where performance is critical, i WOULD
reccomend going th widget plugin route.  This will ensure maximum performance
and through the careful use of Qt properties it will give you a fair bit of
flexability from javascript.

cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser
--
------(Ian Reinhart Geiser)-----<geiseri@yahoo.com>-----
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, out of the corner of my eye.