List:       kjsembed
Subject:    RE: [kjsembed] Custom Control Questions
From:       "Hihn, Jason" <Jason.Hihn () verint ! com>
Date:       2004-08-12 12:54:26

More
> > than one interval should be able to be defined per day.
> why cant you do this in Qt desinger as a UI?  or do you need some
custom
> graphics in it.
>
> if you create it all in a UI file you can use it the same as any other
> widget.

Nope. I checked out the examples at xmlelegance, so I know how to do
that. But I need/want to use a canvas control at least for timeslot
selection area.  It seems designer has issues for forms that have a lot
of controls. At 1/2 resolution that is 48*7 (336) buttons just for that.
In addition to a huge UI file, designer takes forever to manipulate all
those on a 2.4Ghz machine.