List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] Kismet with an AP in client mode?
From:       "Joseph Skoler" <joseph () compuhelp ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 20:42:21

Sure doubt it, but ill investigate.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Kershaw <dragorn@mail.nerv-un.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:56:51
To: "Joseph R. Skoler" <joseph@compuhelp.com>

If you can get linux working on whatever the compex hardware is, then
probably sure.

-m

--
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head

Joseph R. Skoler
joseph@compuhelp.com
CompuHelp Technologies, Inc.
Computer network integration, consulting, service