List:       kget
Subject:    [Kget] Hello
From:       Rahul Prasad <rahul.pache () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-23 12:54:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

***************
***************  ***************
***************  *************** HELP ***************  ***************

PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME HOW DO I GET STARTED !!!!
I am new to the project. And I am very good at programming.
I want to help but I dont know how ?

I have some questions
1. What software do i need?  -> QT, Elcipse ?
2. Where do i get latest code?
3. I wanna know more about SVN.

Please some body reply to these questions.....
I WILL BE THANKFULL.