List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    New konsole RMB menu.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-28 1:10:34

Inspired by
http://bugs.kde.org/db/83/8367.html
and
http://bugs.kde.org/db/72/7236.html
(See, it might take a year but we do read wishlist-items)

I would like to redesign the RMB menu a bit:

Show menubar (Perhaps only if it the menubar is hidden)
-----------
Copy
Paste
-----------
Rename session...
-----------
Settings  ->

And then the settings menu as a sub menu, minus the "rename session" which is
currently a duplicate.

When embedded in konqy, the RMB-menu should contain this settings menu as
well, possibly with the "Show xyz" options removed. The current RMB-menu in
the embedded terminal doesn't seem to make much sense. (How do I change that?)

Cheers,
Waldo
--
KDE 2.2: We deliver.