List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New konsole RMB menu.
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-08-28 0:22:22

On Mardi 28 Août 2001 03:10, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> When embedded in konqy, the RMB-menu should contain this settings menu as
> well, possibly with the "Show xyz" options removed. The current RMB-menu in
> the embedded terminal doesn't seem to make much sense. (How do I change that?)

Very easy, see konsole_part.C:

void konsolePart::configureRequest(TEWidget*te,int,int x,int y)
{
    emit m_extension->popupMenu( te->mapToGlobal(QPoint(x,y)), m_url, "inode/directory", S_IFDIR );
}

If you don't want Konq's standard popupmenu, don't let konsole emit the signal that asks for it ;)

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/