List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: KHTML - properly send SSL meta data
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-07-28 13:29:38

On Saturday 28 July 2001 16:19, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:
> Now the reason why the warnings are not activated is a completely different
> matter/bug.  The code in KonqRun::scanFile(), when attempting to determine
> whether or not SSL was in use, was incorrectly using the current URL which of
> course is wrong.  The patch below fixes that.

Hmm, indeed. The patch looks good.
Just a cosmetic issue: After checking for https, there is no need
for startsWith("http"), I would do == "http" instead. You surely don't want
to catch https at this point (ssl_was_in_use set to FALSE). I know, you can't
catch it with the current code, but who knows what the code will become later :)

Also, didn't we want to check for protocols in a case-insensitive way ?

So I would go for two case-insensitive comparisons instead of the two startsWith.