List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: offsetHeight property support -- almost there
From:       "David Joham" <djoham () criadvantage ! com>
Date:       2001-07-21 0:58:11

 Hi,

I think maybe you misunderstand me. I'm trying to get the heirmenus to
work with Konqueror. I've isolated the problem as an issue with
Konqueror's implementation of offsetHeight. This feature was added to
KDE CVS in the middle of this week. At the same time innerHTML seemed to
get very slow. All this happenned after 2.2Beta 1.

At this moment, I'm confident that if the Konqueror developers can fix
the race condition that I provided a recreation for, I can get the menus
working very soon.

Hope this helps,

David