List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    AW: TNG
From:       "Joseph Wenninger" <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-06-19 11:54:03

Hi

Any ideas, suggestions for a good name for the new sidebar?

Sidebar TNG was at first only my internal name for it (as was Canossa (I
think for kparts) a long time before I got active in KDE), but since I was
unable to find a good, short and descriptive name I let it in.

Is Sidebar Classic (the old one) and Sidebar (the new one) better ?

Any suggestions are welcome

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger

>Please look at the translations of "Sidebar TNG" and find out yourself that
>only one translator found a translation for TNG (this one must be a treky
:)
>Please don't use that kind of abbreviations - it might be obvious for you
(and
>is for me), but it's not to everyone else.

>Greetings, Stephan

[SNIP]