List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    web archive in konq
From:       Malte.Starostik () t-online ! de (Malte Starostik)
Date:       2001-06-19 11:08:25

Hi,

I've written a small preview plugin for the web archiver konq-plugin in
kdeaddons. To make it work, the plugin generates the archive as .war and I
put a x-webarchive.desktop file so that .war is recognized as
application/x-webarchive and the thumbnail ioslave will handle it. So far so
good. The problem however is that now konq asks what to open the file with
when I click on it (it's a gzipped tarball). Ideally it should open it with
khtml as tar:/foobar.war/index.html. If it continued recognizing it as a
tarball would be nice too, so one can browse it. Is there any way to achieve
this via a .desktop file?
Thanks,
-Malte
--
Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left.