List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Bugs Fixed
From:       Harri Porten <porten () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-06-15 16:36:40

Hi Michael,

> Read about the Dormant Job for going through bug lists on Konqueror a while

Yes. I removed that for now as the time it took to explain the issue to
volunteers was too much to make it effective.

> back.  I don't have a lot of time but will try and do a few each day.  I
> went through the normal bugs outstanding to day 222.  Some I can't test but

But you've done something. Good work !

> the ones I can I have.  I am not too sure of the process of closing bugs and

Send a message to nnnn-done@bugs.kde.org or one to control@bugs.kde.org
containing multiple "close nnnn" statements.

> what not.  The bugs that are fixed are as follows....
>
> #4767 empty thrash don't work --Works Fine Now:  Closed
> #6523 multicolumn view -helper text  --Forwarded Not Konqueror:  Closed
> #12143 embed opens new window (with "pluginspage" URL) --Window Does not
>        Open anymore:  Closed
> #12212 HDD seems to be in loop using the konqueror-browser (abnorm drive
> activity)  --Not a
> 	Konqueror Problem or Reproducable:  Closed
> #12492 Bad window sizes on xinerama display --Not a Bug Konqeuror
> Implementation:  Closed
> #12718: konqueror can't download .gz webcvs files --Was Able to Download gz
> files from
> 	webcvs.kde.org :Closed
> #12769 Konquer cache corruption - cache unusable --Wasn't Able to Reproduce
> Fixed??
> 	:Closed--Maybe
> #12786: Konqueror: downloading files over wwwoffle proxy connection failes
> first time
> 	--Appears to Work Fine, However FTP Window Appears to Freeze
> :Closed--Maybe
> #13051 Konqueror Fullscreen & "Desktop Menu"  --No longer Covers the
> Menubar, However when in
> 	Mac Mode, Mac Menubar still on Top?  Does Mac act this way?  Feature
> or Bug?  :Half 	        Closed.
> #13101 konqi and proxy exclusions/config  --Added To FAQ, On Developers TODO
> list:Half Closed
> #13864: bookmark toolbar flashes when space is restricted  --Fixed  :Closed
> #14660: Auto-raise problem  --Fixed :Closed

Looking at the descriptions and the age I would say that closing them
should be safe. As they are about other's code maybe people like David can
nod this off ?

Thanks again,

Harri.