List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: A more flexible solution for internet keywords
From:       Yves Arrouye <yves () realnames ! com>
Date:       2001-06-11 3:04:57

Andreas,

Sounds cool. Please just don't call it Internet Keywords, it's confusing.
This is related to the Web shortcuts (whatever their names are today) that
Simon started before I added keywords in the mix.

Also, if I remember correctly, I used to use \1 for the query and \2 for the
charset. Now there is nothing for the charset apparently. And the Internet
Keywords machines (those who provide the keyword functionality) expect \2
for it. If you have to change that, please synchronize the change with me.
Thanks!

YA