List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Konqueror Sidebar TNG (was: Re: FWD: RE: FWD: A question about konqueror)
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-05-30 11:22:58

Hi

I'd like to contribute to the next sidebar.

I think qwertz's mixture between mozilla's/ie6's bar looks quite nice, I'm
going to try to implement it (some test code), or does someone else have a
good idea how it should look like or does someone already have code ?

I think the plugins should be quite lowlevel, not even kparts, i think this
would be too much overhead for this purpose. If a plugin really needs to show
a kpart, eg html or so, it should load it itself. It thinkt the simplest,
easiest and best way is, to make an abstract pluginclass which inherits from
a simple QWidget.

Any comments, flames, sugestions, informations ?

Kind regard
Joseph Wenninger