List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Issues with KJS
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-14 11:49:23

On Sunday 13 May 2001 22:25, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> since you, harri, commited the new stuff
> that page:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?PP=/library/toc/inole/inole0-1-0.xml&tocPath=inole0-1-0&URL=/library/books/inole/S10AF.HTM
>
> crashes for me

When closing the window ?
I got the crash once but after adding debug output I can't reproduce it.

Ah, got it again.

Ok, I see what happens. The Window object isn't removed from the dict
because its part object is nil (due to qguardedptr) :

konqueror: Window::~Window this=0x85e0ef8 part=(nil)

So later on, we try to mark that Window and it crashes.

We need to remove from the dict based on the Window pointer, i.e. the data.
I can't find a method for that in QPtrDict... Hmm, will iterate then.