List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: SOCKS and Konqueror "micro-HOWTO"
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-17 18:43:26

Yes this has always been a good solution for those systems which have
runsocks/LD_PRELOAD available.  It's a little less userfriendly for people
who aren't accustomed to the command prompt too.  (yes, KDE is starting to
get some of those users!)

Thanks for the micro-HOWTO.  We should put this together with the KSOCKS
documentation as an alternative method.

--

George Staikos