List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: RealPlayer 8
From:       Peter Godman <pgodman () real ! com>
Date:       2001-03-02 16:56:32

And 2 more questions!  Sorry for forgetting them

7.  What method should I use to extract the user's http proxy preferences
    from your browser... we support an option for the user to use
    "the same proxy as my browser uses" .

8.  We give the user an option to add real.com and possibly other
    multimedia sites as a bookmark in their browser.  Do you share the
    netscape bookmark file, or should this be done in a different way.

Thanks again, and looking forward to fruitful cooperation!
Peter Godman