List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror SMB support problems
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-11 16:52:37

Hi,

Given the current problems with the smb slave in the KDE CVS Repository
I think it would be very realistic to get your new smb slave into the
2.0 release. I (and probably whole kfm-devel@kde.org ;-) would be
_VERY_ interested it testing it (and including it if it works better
than the current smb ) .

Is there any way to test it? :-)

Thanks,
 Simon