List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror SMB support problems
From:       "Ming Poon" <mingp () corel ! com>
Date:       2000-09-11 16:35:41

There is also another kioslave implementation that is not dependent on libsmb++
which enables Konqueror to work well with Windows 2000. Due to the KDE 2 release
time frame, we have not been able to check this into the KDE CVS tree. We would
put this alternative implementation in as soon as KDE 2 is released. In the
meantime, you may contact Alexandr Makaryk (alexandrm@corel.com) to obtain this
for your own testing/usage if so desired. Thanks.

["mingp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]