List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    testing job
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       2000-06-26 19:13:31

Hi !

You might have noticed that I put up a call for Konqueror testers:

http://www.kde.org/jobs/jobs-open.html

Good news: feedback is quite good. 5-6 people mailed be so far
indicating their intent to help. Therefore, I can really comment this
page as an effective mean of finding volunteers for little tasks.

Downside: The job might either be too complex for non-developers
(especially those not in close contact with the current CVS development)
or I lack the skill (and time!) for detailed explanations.

All in all I might redraw the offer in order to avoid frustrating
experiences for potential volunteers. Unless someone would like to
simply re-word the offer to turn it into something more practical, of
course.

Harri.