List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: dot-files on -> off -> crash
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-30 22:36:30

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 01:43:29AM +0200, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> when enabling view -> show dotfiles in konqi, and then disabling it
> again, konqi crashes...

Simon, it looks like this is related to your recent commit
(deleting the item after takeItem).
Due to this and to "it repaints the whole view" issue, why not revert
this change ? It's not a mem leak to me, if the item remains in memory
after the file has been deleted - the item will be deleted when we change dirs
anyway, no ?

> Sorry no backtrace (just the one from DrKonqi, but that really doesn't
> look any helpful :-}
Yeah, it looks like there is still a bug in drkonqi, about backtraces :/

David.

http://home.clara.net/faure/