List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: view document source in khtml
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-04-26 0:35:43

Lars Knoll wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, David Faure wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 03:02:34PM +0200, Lars Knoll wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > is it just me or does the "view document source" feature of khtml
> > > often freeze konqueror? I always get that when I view the source of
> > > an html page and press the back button afterwards.
> > It still does that ?
> > I suppose you have an up-to-date kdelibs & kdebase (including libkwrite) ?
>
> Compiled this morning.
> >
> > This is weird because I tested that bug yesterday opening many text files
> > and I had no problem, so I thought the bug was fixed.
>
> It still does it here. When opening text files and pressing back it
> seems to work. But when using the view document source feature of khtml
> and pressing back I get a freeze.

I've had the same problem with simply viewing text files. I suspect for
me it may be because my kwrite is a little old. It hasn't built for me
recently (I've just removed that subtree so I get a fresh copy next time
I check out). I'll let you know if I still get the problem when I've
rebuilt.

Rich.
ps. I updated this evening.

--