List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror Cache bug?
From:       Kenny Graunke <graunke () teleport ! com>
Date:       2000-03-25 16:48:52

Lars wrote:
> Even worse, after you got a fresh version with the reload button, then
> leave the page and come back, you get to old one again.
>
> But I'm afraid, a fix will take until Waldo is back online again.
> The short term help is to turn off the cache in the control center.

Thanks! As long as it gets fixed before the release, it's fine with
me. : )

Here's another problem: http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/ pops up a box
asking what I want to open it with. Perhaps this has something to do with
Gnotices using index_html rather than normal naming?

Konqi looks really nice, though! Thanks again for all your hard work.

--Kenny : )