List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror Cache bug?
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2000-03-25 8:38:42

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Kenny Graunke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think I've found a problem with konqueror's cache. I go to a web page,
> http://www.kde.org/ for example. When I come back a day later when the
> page has changed, Konqueror still shows me the same page I saw
> earlier. Clicking the refresh button gets a fresh copy.

Even worse, after you got a fresh version with the reload button, then
leave the page and come back, you get to old one again.

But I'm afraid, a fix will take until Waldo is back online again.
The short term help is to turn off the cache in the control center.

Lars

--
Lars Knoll                                 knoll@mpi-hd.mpg.de
  PGP pub key [6DADF3D5]: finger knoll@pluto.mpi-hd.mpg.de