List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: konqy listview configurability
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () cramersystems ! com>
Date:       2000-03-20 16:14:48

> Where do you intend to display that? Should this be a configuration
> module then? Or should it pop up on RMB click on the column
> headings?
I'd say a separate dialog, both from menu and from RMB on headings
(good idea).

> Or embedded into the submenu?
;-))) KDE people, the ones that embed anything into anything ;-)))

> Another idea would be something like the Netscape mailer does. Two
> little arrows right to the column headings where you can move items in
> and out.
Hmm, just tried. Not intuitive at all (looks like a scrollbar but it's not),
nor very convenient ! (if you want the last field) ;-)

> But that wouldn´t help us if we want to support the
> displaying of other fields in the IconView as well. There´s no column
header.

Huh ??? What you say makes no sense ! The iconview doesn't show
any fields (besides the name) !!! ;-)))

David.