List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: konqy issues (22.02.2000)
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-02-29 18:50:28

aleXXX wrote:

> On Die, 29 Feb 2000, Michael Reiher wrote:
> > Hi (Alex),
>
> > This is consistent for all views. Which means there are no suddenly
> > disappearing items and the user finds the same option always at the same
> > place. This would also allow for instance to have a tree like view with
> > large font _and_ large icons e.g. for people that have problems with
> > their eye sight
>
> Well, maybe the suddenly disappearing menu items are actually no big problem ?
Well, I meant it that way, that you can for instance in Iconview change
the icon size. But if you switch the to Treeview these entries are
suddenly gone. Of course useless items should be hidden, nevertheless it
should change as less as possible.

Greets

Michael
--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology

"Beware the woods at night, beware the lunar light!"