List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Template-Menu
From:       Christoph Pickart <pickart () iam ! uni-bonn ! de>
Date:       2000-02-28 17:52:29

Hello,

I changed the templates-menu and patched it against
the sources from saturday. Hope it's recent enough.
I made a tar.gz file with the patch and a sample template folder
for testing. It contains the links to the templates in
the kdesktop-directory, one link to a plain html file
in Templates/.sources and an ordinary text file.
As I don't know how and to whom I can send it, you can get it from
http://www.iam.uni-bonn.de/~pickart/patch_knewmenu.tar.gz

I thinked about the problem with the updates when a new KDE
version is installed. Why don't do it like with the applnk directory
First you parse the folder for the system templates and then the templates
folder of the desktop?

Greetings

--

 Christoph Pickart

 Institut fuer angewandte Mathematik Bonn
 Universitaet Bonn
 Tel.: 0228/733426
 e-mail: pickart@iam.uni-bonn.de
 http://www.iam.uni-bonn.de/~pickart