List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    problem with IconView
From:       "Robert D. Williams" <rwilliams () jrc-utah ! com>
Date:       2000-01-29 19:29:48

When Konqueror starts up the filename under icons is inside the preview
image.  I sent an image to kde-core-devel if you want to see what I am having
here.  OK.  When I swtich views say from Medium to Large the icons are lined
up correctly, in a grid.   I looked into slotViewLarge() and slotViewMedium()
to see what they do to correct this.  I added the code in these methods to
the constructor ( KonqKfmIconView::KonqKfmIconView( QWidget *parentWidget,
... ) to make the icons start out correct.  But this does not work.  I am
puzzled.  How can I or where should I add the code?

I am just getting into the code so I am a newbie in the Konqueror world ;-)

--
Robert Williams              rwilliams@jrc-utah.com
Jarob Consulting            rwilliams@kde.org