List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: current konqy crashing in switch to directory tree
From:       Emily Ezust <o7l1ld1t () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2000-01-20 21:44:17

[Sorry if this has been discussed already in the list, but I'm not
sure what to search for in the archives.]

It worked, but I'm a bit confused now. Wasn't there a different
option in the same place as Directory Tree that would show you
a detailed listview, with sortable columns and headers like size,
group, permissions, etc.? I can't seem to find anything like that
now. :-(

I was about to fix a bug in kioslave/tar that manifested itself
when you viewed a tar in konqy with the detailed view. The Link
column was always empty (even if some of the tar entries
were links), and if you clicked on the header, konqy would crash.

So I added support for symlinks in KTar, and I wanted to test
my tiny fix to kioslave/tar, but ... no detailed view!
Is it still there under a different name, or is it gone for good?

Thanks,
 Emily

--
Emily Ezust, emilye@corel.com