List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Kfm and -geometry option
From:       Simon Josefsson <jas () pdc ! kth ! se>
Date:       1999-10-21 18:19:15

David Faure <faure@kde.org> writes:

> but please tell us if you can't compile konqueror.
> It's supposed to compile.

It fails to find browser.h.

There is one in MICO if you have JDK and JavaCup, I installed both and
recompiled MICO, copied the browser.h manually (there's no install
target for the tools/ir-browser directory in MICO) but no luck
either. I can send you the g++ errors if you like.

browser.idl in MICO, as referenced in the HOWTO-VIEWPLUGIN file, is
only 10 lines long and doesn't contain any documentation or the
Browser::View object.

What am I missing..?

TIA