List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KRASH release (29/9)
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1999-09-29 10:48:12

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Lars Knoll wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> >
> > > Hiya,
> > >
> > > This weeks topics:
> > >
> > > * If you have applications in kdenonbeta, _NOW_ is a good
> > >   time to move them to another place.
> > > * If there are other packages which should be included in the
> > >   release speak up _NOW_.
> >
> > I have one thing. The new HTML stuff. We should consider mving over to it
> > before the release, since it also means some significant API changes.
> > Problem is, that it's still not really stable and misses quite some
> > features, but I'll try to fix the biggest problems (especially layouting
> > in <pre>) in the next days.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Lars
>
> Ok. What's so difficult about layouting within <pre>?

Nothing. With problems I just meant, that it's broken at the moment
(after some changes I included to render aligned objects correctly). And I
had an idea yesterday, how to rework the layouting algorithm for inline
objects and text, to make it easier, faster and more flexible. So that
stuff might change again in the next days.

Cheers,
Lars